May 20, 2009

PowerShot SD1100IS 8mp Under the Spotlight - Is it Worth to Buy Digital Cameras of This Kind?

No, I won't say I'm an expert or a professional when it comes to digital photography and the gears related to it.
BUT I do know what I want when I'm out to buy digital cameras.
I want a point-and-shoot digital camera that's, first and foremost, able to deliver images and photos that are crisp, bright, colorful, and amazingly detailed.
And I'm not the type that would spend days or hours reading the manual and trying to figure out how the features and functions of the camera work. I guess I'm lazy, BUT I'd rather spend time taking great pictures instead.
Last BUT not the least, I want a camera that's reasonably priced. Now that's neither cheap nor expensive. As long as I think the camera and its features are worth every dime I've spent on it and it's within my budget, it's good to go.
One of the digital cameras I've owned really 'owned' in all 3 respects - the PowerShot SD1100IS 8 mp.
SD1100IS 8mp is a fine addition in the long PowerShot SD series of Canon. I've had cameras from the Lumix and CyberShot series, and to be fair, I think they did fairly well especially in the quality department.
BUT no camera I've owned other than the PowerShot SD1100IS 8 mp brought the house down like it did!
So what's with this Canon PowerShot anyway?
I won't go into the details BUT let's check out the things, features, and functions I loved with PowerShot SD1100IS 8 mp.
To jumpstart things, PowerShot SD1100IS 8 mp, as its name suggests, is beefed up with 8 megapixels.
And just in case you don't know, 8 megapixels is more than enough to provide you with GREAT resolution that allows you to enlarge pictures by 30 more inches and the quality, details, etc. would stay just as amazing.
Not bad for digital camera like PowerShot SD1100IS 8 mp!
Add to the fact that it has a 3x Optical zoom, which enables you to zoom in and create crystal clear images even after cropping, editing, and magnifying makes the PowerShot SD1100IS 8 mp a BIG hit.
Now just about any camera from the PowerShot series has those features. And I think something else made this camera from PowerShot SD series a winner.
Have a look at this in-depth review of PowerShot SD1100IS 8 mp made by an avid photographer just like me!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jason_Esguerra

No comments:

Post a Comment